Nowadays, all of us need to access a lot of crucial accounts in our daily lives. Some of these accounts need to maintain personal use whereas, other ones may be for business purposes. Similarly, forgetting the username or password of any of these accounts is not a big issue.
Bigpond Email administration is another important part of Telstra Corporation Ltd. Bigpond provides many premium services to its clients to become the most utilized email benefits than others. A large number of people use Bigpond email services all over the world. Being one of the best email suppliers in the world, Telstra includes the most active email administration. So, if you forgot your username and password of Bigpond you can recover it at ease.
Few steps for Bigpond email and password recovery
Bigpond offers many special features to their users like an advanced security system, better compatibility and authentication procedure, spam filter facility, enough storage capacity, etc. But it would be best that if you try strong passwords to keep your account protected. Moreover, you should reset the password of your account in time to keep your account safe. This article will guide you surely regarding Telstra username and password recovery.
Telstra username recovery:
- If you have forgotten your username, you will need your email address connected to Telstra username. For detail information, you can connect with us on the Telstra customer helpline number.
- After that, you need to provide your mobile number connected to your account. Then provide your date of birth mentioned in your account. After that, keep continuing the process as the page directs you.
- In this process, fill the old password of your account and confirm it.
- Once you have verified your phone number and password, you can log into your Bigpond email account with the help of a new username.
Telstra password recovery:
- If you forgot the password of your Telstra account, you will need your username and date of birth to change the password. First, go to the help section of the Bigpond email login page and search for the forgot the password option.
- After that, you will need to complete the captcha verification process with the help of screen guidelines. Without successful captcha verification, you won’t be able to progress to reset your account password.
- On the new page, you should use another unique and strong password to reset your old password.
- Nobody wants to compromise with the safety of their private account. It would be best to use letters, unique numbers, and characters in the order in your new password. It will make your new password more secret and safer.
You need to remind some other facts like
i) You will need to update your password in your modem setting while resetting your password.
ii) If you access any non-Telstra email program such as Windows Mail or Outlook, you have to change your password there too.
We hope that these steps will help you in resetting the password of the Telstra email account. Furthermore, you can take the assistance of Bigpond Customer Service Number if you have any issue regarding the Telstra Bigpond email.